- 1 cup EasiYo Greek Style Unsweetened yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup chopped very ripe fresh mango (or frozen chopped mango or a cups of canned mango pulp)
- 4 tsp honey or sugar (to taste)
- A dash of ground cardamom (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Put mango, yogurt, milk, honey or sugar and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- If you want a more milkshake consistency (and it’s a hot day), either blend in some ice as well or serve over ice cubes.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of ground cardamom to serve.
The Mango Lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Conversion: 1 metric cup = 250ml. 1 Tbsp = 15g. 1 tsp = 5g